Contact Center Associate
Our Contact Center Associates provide assistance with a wide variety of tasks, both deposit and lending. The work involves taking inbound calls and managing the call through resolution. This is a fast paced, team oriented department that can prepare its team members for further growth within the credit union due to the scope of the information they learn.
- Answers all inbound phone calls, emails and fax requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Identifies potential product or service needs, provides education on our products and/or services, and either assists or refers as needed.
- Provides full service upon contact, only transferring when another employee is requested and/or if further assistance is needed.
- Receives and processes member’s financial transactions, preparing any documents and correspondence necessary to fulfill member needs and satisfaction. Makes timely follow-up contact as appropriate to fully enhance member relationships and exceed service expectations.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills; bi-lingual abilities a plus.
- Ability to ask discerning questions.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Comfortable on PC/Technology proficiency.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.