Compliance is a very important part of ensuring the quality of service we provide. In an ever-changing regulatory environment, our Compliance officer keeps current and monitors our procedures and every day practices, to help ensure that Azura CU is always operating within industry guidelines. Research, auditing as well as preparing and filing various reports are all important aspects of the job as well as pushing information out internally so that staff is aware of changes in regulations as they occur.
- 3-5 years of experience in compliance work in a related industry.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Research and analytical skill.
- Must be self-starter who is comfortable working independently but also in group settings.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications.