SVP of Member Services / Chief Retail Officer
The SVP of Member Services / Chief Retail Officer (CRO) is responsible for the development and oversight of Retail Service Delivery to the members of the credit union. Responsible for delivering exceptional member services through the Azura network of brick and mortar and digital branches, while achieving strategic goals that support the overall mission of the credit union.
The SVP Member Services/Chief Retail Officer will be required to travel between credit union branches as needed.
- Eight to ten years of similar or related experience, including in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret and ensure compliance with regulations affecting deposit and lending programs within the credit union.
- Four year college degree or equivalent knowledge attained through on the job experience or a specialized course of study.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to motivate and influence others and foster sound business relationships.
- Ability to communicate one on one and in groups, fielding questions and providing resolution to issues as they arise.
- Ability to write effective reports, correspondence, policies and procedures.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions while dealing with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position please complete our employment application complete with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications.