Azura is adding a Software Administrator to monitor, maintain, and keep our software systems current and well maintained. Our Administrator will be the subject matter expert on multiple systems with up-to-date knowledge of how they operate and affect users. Will be point of contact for troubleshooting and assistance for assigned systems.
- As owner and subject matter expert on several internal systems, will respond to questions from system users and troubleshoot issues.
- Helps with system upgrades including documentation and data flow and testing.
- Participates in risk analysis and remediation.
- Instrumental in training users as well as other IT staff to basic understanding on assigned systems.
- Will help operate our IT ticket system for vendors of assigned systems.
- Minimum of three years of similar or related experiences including software system management.
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree in Computer Science or comparable training and/or certification.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Thoroughness and good follow through skills.
- Works well independently and also in team environment.
- Phone etiquette and PC Technology proficiency.
Qualified candidates should complete an Azura application including testing, and provide a resume and letter of interest.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.