Azura Credit Union is adding a Software Developer, who will be responsible for creating software that supports Azura’s various processes. Work will involve establishing code and workflow for all creations as well as consulting on the scope and feasibility of new projects and determining resource requirements.
- Set-up and maintenance of environment and version control system.
- Full stack web development for custom applications that meet Azura’s needs.
- Establish and maintain procedures for all code submissions including workflow.
- Develops API Interfaces for other web applications
- Develops applications to integrate with databases and multiple data sources.
- Provides modifications and error correction for existing software as well as upgrades in functionality.
- Minimum of three years of similar or related experience including full-stack web application development.
- BA in Computer Science or comparable training and/or certification.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Thoroughness and good follow through skills.
- Ability to demonstrate skill with required languages.
- Other language/framework a plus.
- Mobile Development a plus.
$46,000+ annually, upwards depending upon experience.
Qualified candidates should complete an Azura application including testing, and provide a resume and letter of interest.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.