Quality Assurance Specialist
Our Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for assisting with the Quality Assurance function through improving the quality and accuracy of service delivery, member records and Credit Union data by reviewing, monitoring and working with appropriate parties to help manage the tracking and correction of identified errors.
- Uses various reports and testing processes to evaluate, monitor, test and analyze and/or review Credit Union programs, processes and or files to ensure accurate processing within core functions of Credit Union operations according to internal policy and procedure requirements as well as regulatory requirements.
- Reviews reports, accounts and loan documents and other documentation as necessary to ensure accuracy and to identify trends..
- Works as an individual or as a collaborative team member on special projects that support the improvement of service quality , member records and Credit Union data as requested or assigned. These projects may include , but are not limited to, Quality Assurance review processes, new products and services, changes in products and services and/or assistance with the development of new reports.
- Participates in the process transformation of the Quality Assurance function to identify areas that require quality assurance testing and assists in the design of tests and the consolidation and simplification of reporting involved in testing.
- Completes scheduled testing and assigned responsibilities within an assigned program timely and with minimal oversight.
- One or more years of similar or related experience.
- College degree is required. A professional certificate or a graduate degree is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part the job.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon hire, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications.