Mortgage Loan Originator
Our Mortgage Originators build and enhance member relationships by providing professional, prompt, individualized financial service and consultation with members regarding their mortgage loan needs and assist them with finding the right product for their circumstance.
- Effectively combines product knowledge and member information to provide appropriate products that help members with their mortgage needs.
- Interviews loan applicants to obtain required financial information.
- Assembles required documentation necessary to take loan applications to underwriting for approval.
- Remains in continual contact with the borrower during the entire loan process, providing updates on the loan status as well as collecting additional documentation requested by the underwriter if necessary.
- Assures loan file is complete. Provides all necessary supporting documents for member files. When appropriate, closes loans, delivers products and reviews terms and conditions with the member.
- Makes timely follow-up contacts as appropriate to fully enhance member relationships and exceed service expectations.
- Assists with development of policy and procedures, staff resources, education, and training.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- Two year college degree or equivalent knowledge attained through on
- the job experience.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail
- Good follow through ability.
- Effective Time management skill and sense of urgency.
- Ability to uphold Confidentiality
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.