At Azura Credit Union we strive to go above and beyond and that starts with providing the very best financial service for our members. As a Member Associate the role is similar to a teller role.
- Cash handling
- Cashing checks
- Posting payments
- Answering calls and general office assistance for the daily needs of the branch
- The scheduled weekly hours may include Saturday morning hours 2-3 times a month.
- Up to six months of similar or related experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must also have experience working with the public and have a customer satisfaction mindset.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications.