VP of Digital Member Services
As we continue to grow and improve, we recognize the need to widen the scope of services we provide to our members, Azura Credit Union is adding a Vice President of Member Services-Digital, who will be accountable for overseeing the execution of our digital services throughout our Member Services departments. Will be working collaboratively with Management team to execute our overall Credit Union vision and business strategies, specifically those related to planning, organizing, developing, and managing of all functions of Retail service.
- Leads the organization through supervision of our digital Member Service departments. Implements decisions involving Retail delivery, training, branch and digital strategy and standardization of best practices.
- Develops, in conjunction with senior leadership, annual goals and sets performance expectations. Holds self and teams accountable and coaches to organizational goals, core values and mission through effective leadership.
- Collaborates effectively with leaders across the organization through strategic meetings, project implementation, and sharing of knowledge, to build and execute effective plans to meet member growth, member experience and digital growth. Helps ensure a successful onboarding process for new and existing members.
- Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations to enhance and improve the member and employee digital experience.
- Develops staff, assists in the development of training strategies and leads projects and teams as needed to further develop digital member service.
- Five to eight years of similar or related sales and service experience.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- Proven leadership ability, motivational and persuasion skill.
- Public speaking and presentation skill.
- Must be a life-long learner that understands ever-changing industry trends and market information.
- Innovative and consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking.
- Accuracy with numbers and names.
- Must be proficient with PC software, including spreadsheets.
Qualified candidates should complete an Azura application including testing, and provide a resume and letter of interest.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed. Voted again, Best Employer in Topeka in our category!