We believe supporting local teachers and schools with our mini-grant program improves more lives.
APPLY TODAY MINI GRANT APPLICATION
- Local area teachers may request up to $300 to benefit their classroom(s).
- Qualified applicants include teachers who are:
- Current Azura members, that are in good standing.
- Requesting funds for a classrooms in Northeast Kansas.
- Maintaining an active account relationship with Azura.
- Includes items such as direct deposit, checking account, and/or loan balance for at least six months.
- We know there are a variety of expenses for the classroom, so we expect an assortment and wide range of requests. However, to help with our definition of expenses we can tell you a few items that are not eligible for the mini grant program:
- some technology items, such as iPads and smart boards
- travel expenses
- food for classroom events
- items over $300
At Azura, we are dedicated to innovative banking solutions. We give our members awesome benefits because we know when they succeed, the communities we serve succeed.