For the well-being of our members, employees and community, Azura Credit Union’s management team is meeting daily to address the current needs and best practices as outlined by the CDC and KDHE for our branches and those we serve to remain as healthy as possible. We are dedicated to providing you with the most recent information about all the ways Azura is here to help during this very unique time.
Branch Hours and Locations
Our lobbies are currently open during business hours.
We encourage you to continue the use of our drive-thrus and ATMs for your regular transactions.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we continue to adjust how to best serve you, as safely as possible. We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions to best keep our members, employees and communities as safe as possible.
If you've been negatively impacted by COVID-19 or the recent winter storm and need our support, we're here to help. We have a dedicated program available to assist affected members - both for consumer and business accounts.
Deposit and Loan Assistance
If you need assistance with your deposit or loan account, including business accounts and loans, please fill out our member assistance form. An associate will be in contact as soon as possible.
Advance Child Tax Credit Payments
Beginning July 15th, some members may receive Advance Child Tax Credit (CTC) payments from the IRS, directly deposited into their accounts.
- Families claiming the CTC will receive up to $3,000 per qualifying child between the ages of 6 and 17 at the end of 2021. The credit will include children who turn 17 in 2021.
- Families claiming the CTC will receive $3,600 per qualifying child under age 6 at the end of 2021.
- Advance payments of up to 50% of the total CTC per family will be distributed once a month, from July 15 through Dec. 15, 2021.
- Payment will typically be received the same way each person received their stimulus payments, via direct deposit or check.
To learn more about the Advance Child Tax Credit, including qualifications, check out our recent blog post.
Protect Yourself - Common COVID-19 Scams
We are continually on the lookout for information to help best protect our membership against trending COVID-19 scams.
The current scams include:
- False Unemployment claims
- Fake Debt collection calls
- Bogus cure and vaccinations for sale
Azura has a comprehensive business continuity plan in place which allows us to provide you with uninterrupted access to your funds during these situations. Your direct deposits will continue to post, your checks and purchases will continue to clear and your debit and credit cards will continue to work. Azura Credit Union is still the strong, healthy and growing financial institution that it was before the arrival of COVID-19. We are not worried – just prepared.
In addition, Azura Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor.
To learn more about the safety of your funds, read the latest press release by the NCUA here.
You may access your accounts 24/7 through Online Banking and our Mobile App.
If you have not done so already, please register for an Online Banking account here. Please note: All information will be the primary account holder's information
- Have a check to deposit? Mobile deposit is available through our Mobile app
- Want to view your account history?You can access your account history through Online Banking, our Mobile app and our Touch Tone Teller - (785)233-5000
- Moving funds? Easily transfer funds internally and externally (new feature) through Online Banking. You can also send funds via PopMoney in Online Banking.
- Need to pay a bill? We offer free Bill Pay through Online Banking
Our contact center associates are standing by to field any account questions or requests. Simply dial (785)233-5556 or 1(800)432-2470 to speak with a knowledgeable and friendly Azura associate.
For any new account and loan needs, you may easily apply online at AzuraCU.com.
We understand that financial situations can change quickly. If you are experiencing a financial hardship and would like to discuss loan extensions, payment options, or any other financial concerns, we’re here to help. Provide your information on our Member Assistance Form and we will reach out as soon as we can.
We are updating our blog weekly with new financial information that pertains to this current unique situation. To view the latest, visit our blog.
Our contact center associates are standing by to field any account questions or requests. Simply dial (785)233-5556 or 1(800)432-2470 to speak with a knowledgeable and friendly Azura associate. You can also email us at contactus at azuracu dot com.