Education matters to us at Azura. It's never too early to open an education savings account for your child's future.
Coverdell Education Savings Account
Coverdell ESA features and benefits:
- No set up or maintenance fees
- Earnings grow tax-free
- Contributions are not tax-deductible
- Withdrawals are tax- and penalty-free for qualified educational expenses*
- Invest up to $2,000 per child up to age 18
- Contributions do not count against limits of other IRAs
- Distributions must be complete by age 30 or death
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
*Penalty will apply if used for something other than qualified education expenses. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility.