Play It Forward
Azura Credit Union, 94.5 Country, 98.5 JACK FM and United Way of Greater Topeka would like you to Play it Forward this summer!
We are excited to join together to help promote and celebrate locally owned small businesses, while raising funds for the Community Impact Fund at United Way of Greater Topeka. Our hope is to work together to unite and celebrate our community, while having fun and making a positive impact. Let’s celebrate small businesses while supporting community partners!
How can I play it forward?
Nominate your favorite locally owned small business for a chance for them to receive a $500 purchase spree from Azura Credit Union and a customized Alpha Media marketing package.
To nominate your favorite business, click the "Play it Forward" button below and make a suggested donation of $5 to the United Way of Greater Topeka’s Community Impact Fund.
In addition to your nomination for your favorite locally owned business to receive a purchase spree, each nominator will be entered to win a chance at a $500 prize pack of local small business gift cards, cash and a chance to be a DJ for a day at 94.5 Country!
Nominate Your Favorite Local Business
Check out another great way to Play It Forward and support local businesses, while raising funds for the United Way. Purchase one of the comfiest shirts ever from Tradepost Tees and 10% of each shirt sale will go to the UWGT.
Azura Credit Union and Alpha Media (“Sponsor”) and this Promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to legal residents of the state of Kansas who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees of Azura Credit Union, Alpha Media and United Way of Greater Topeka are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
a) The Promotion begins on Monday, June 9, 2020 at 7 A.M. Central Time ("CT") and ends Friday, August 28, 2020 at 1 P.M. CT ("Promotion Period"). Promotion will be advertised via Website, Facebook and Instagram, or Twitter pages of Azura Credit Union and Alpha Media. All entries must be received by 1 P.M. CT on Friday, August 28, 2020 to be included in the Promotion. Sponsor's computer will be the official time keeping device for the Promotion for electronic entries.
b) Automatic entry when individuals complete the entry form and make a suggested $5 donation at http://andar.unitedwaytopeka.org/PlayItForward, providing their name, phone number, email address and favorite business.
c) No purchase is necessary in order to enter to win. Sponsor does request a donation of $5.00 per entry to benefit local nonprofits dedicated to fighting for the education, financial stability, and health of everyone in our community, charitable organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Free entry defeats the charitable fundraising purpose of the program and is not encouraged. However, one free registration per household can be obtained by presenting a handwritten request to the address: Azura Credit Union Attn: Katie Beach- Play It Forward, 610 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS 66605. Request for free registration are limited to one per household.
ODDS OF WINNING: The actual odds of winning will depend upon the actual number of entries received for this Promotion.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about Friday, August 28, 2020, at 1:05 P.M., a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received. There will be one (1) prize "Winner" drawn in total, with one (1) prize winner from the landing page entries and any mail entries received. The winner will be notified as outlined in #7 - "Claiming Prize" (below). Winner need not be present to win.
4. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Azura Prize Pack (valued over $500 in small business gift cards), cash and a chance to be a DJ for a day at 94.5 Country that will be available for pickup at Azura Credit Union or mailed to anyone that does not live near a branch. There will be one (1) prize "Winner" drawn in total, with one (1) prize winner from the landing page entries and any mail entries received. The winner will be notified as outlined in #6 - "Claiming Prize" (below). Winner need not be present to win.
One (1) winner will be randomly drawn as described in Section 4. The winner will receive two (2) Prizes in total. The one (1) winner must confirm their acceptance through a direct message by Monday, August 31, 2020 by 5 P.M. to avoid being considered forfeited and prompting a new winner to be randomly drawn.
One (1) local small business will be selected weekly as the winner beginning June 15, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. The business must be located in Shawnee County, be in good standing, have less than 50 employees and a physical business location. The winning business will receive a $500 purchase spree from Azura Credit Union and a customized Alpha Media marketing package. There will be eleven (11) total business “Winners” selected in total. The winners will be notified as outlined in #7 - "Business Prize" (below).
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are not transferable. Federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified are the responsibility of the winners and a Form 1099 may be issued at 2020 year end. Additional restrictions may apply. Only the prizes specified above will be awarded. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor shall only be responsible for awarding the number of prizes as stated in these rules. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded.
6. CLAIMING PRIZE: All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Winners will be notified by email or phone number on or about August 28, 2020 after 1:05 P.M. As a condition of winning the prizes, the winners may be asked to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, where permitted by law, and any other applicable forms required by a taxing authority or prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Furthermore, if prize is not picked up from the location requested by winners during the timeframe set forth in section 4, then the prize will be deemed forfeited and a new winner will be randomly drawn. The prize is deemed delivered when the winner picks it up at a mutually agreed upon Azura branch location or prize is delivered via certified mail. By accepting the prize, the winners consent to Sponsor’s use of their name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If any correspondence of the Promotion judge is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize. Any unclaimed prizes will be awarded in a random drawing to be held as necessary.
7. BUSINESS PRIZE: Winners will be notified by email or phone number on or about the Friday before their featured week on social media, radio and website. The $500 purchase spree will happen during their featured week. Alpha Media will be in contact with the business owner to discuss the customized marketing package by the end of their featured week.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
a) By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, hold harmless Sponsor and all co-sponsors of the Promotion and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, 1) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; and/or 2) participation in the Promotion or any prize related activities, including but not limited to traveling to or from any prize related activity. Upon delivery of the prize to the winners, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winners with winners assuming full responsibility for the prize. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Azura Credit Union is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Azura reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion.
b) Additionally, by participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability whatsoever and acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and Instagram.
10. MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree: a.) to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules, and b.) that all decisions of the judges and of Azura with regard to this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
This Promotion is an independent promotion. Should a catastrophic or other unforeseen event occur that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled and this unforeseen event affects the fairness and/or integrity of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion. This right is reserved whether the unforeseen event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the contest, we reserve the right to select a winner from among all eligible entries received before we cancel, change or suspend the contest. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
11. SPONSORED BY: Azura Credit Union, 612 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS 66612