Visa Debit Cards
Visa Debit Card Benefits
Make A Difference
Peace of Mind
No annual fees
Access to 100,000+ ATMs
Eliminate the wait by opting for an instant issue debit card.
Community Impact Debit Card
Make a purchase, make a difference.
Each time you make a purchase with your card, Azura donates 5 cents from the Credit Union to your selected participating charity of choice - there's no monetary obligation from your account.
- Available with all checking accounts
- Choose from eight local charities
- No charge or fee to sign up - just pick your charity and debit card design
Already have a Community Impact Card but want to make a switch? We can help with that.
Community Impact Charities
iPic Debit Card
Make it Your Own.
We recognize that each Azura member is unique and we want to give you the option to personalize your debit card to fit who you are! Customize your Visa Debit Card today.
Our members with iPic Visa Debit Card enjoy:
- Favorite pictures to be placed on a debit card
- First time Visa Debit Cardholders may choose the iPic Visa Debit Card for free!
How to Order Your iPic Card
- Submit your photo in electronic format as a jpg (jpeg, JPG) using the iPic Submission Form at the bottom of this page.
- Along with the photo, include your first and last name and a phone number or e-mail address should we need to contact you for more information.
Helpful Hints for the iPic Card
- Photos must be submitted in electronic format, jpg preferred. Azura cannot scan photos.
- Other than necessary cropping, Azura cannot edit images. Members are responsible for the quality of the photo submitted. Azura may not be held responsible for the lightness or darkness of photos, dust specks, scratches, low resolution, or pixelation.
- Composition is important when choosing a photo for the iPic.
- Azura recommends that faces or the subjects within the photo be in the top, upper half of the image.
- Elements in the lower half may be covered by the card numbers or name.
- Limit the size of your photos to three megabytes (3MB).
- Copyrighted photographs are not allowed, i.e. sports logos, product logos, web images. You must obtain and submit written permission from the photographer or company to use such images, as well as photography studio images.
- Photos purchased from stock art sites are allowed.
Azura reserves the right to refuse images that the credit union deems inappropriate.
iPic Cards take 7-10 business days to produce, from the date the order was placed. Cards cannot be ordered until Azura has received your electronic photo. iPic Cards are only available for Visa Debit Cards and may not replace Visa Credit Cards. Members must have Azura Visa Check Card with Azura Checking Account to utilize the iPic.