FINANCIAL WELLNESS WITH BANZAI
Azura and Banzai have partnered to bring you clear, in-depth lessons and resources to help you dive into the financial topics you care most about.
Discover Money Management
What is Money Management?
Money Management keeps all your account information, even accounts at other financial institutions, at your fingertips! You'll be able to track transactions, make budgets, set goals, view your net worth and more!
How can I get started with Money Management?
Simply log in to your Online Banking account or Azura mobile app and select "Money Management."
After accessing Money management, it's just an easy 4-step process to get started:
- Add your accounts from other financial institutions - Add your accounts for all your financial institutions to see a clear picture of your financial health.
- Review your transaction history - Easily scan and categorize your transactions. This helps you see where your money is going and quickly spot any unusual or fraudulent transactions.
- Set up a budget - Money Management makes it easy to visualize your budget with their innovative "budget bubbles.
- Stay Up-to-Date - Configure custom alerts to keep you notified about the important things happening with your account, like a low balance or any upcoming payments.
With Azura Credit Union, you're not alone with your financial questions and concerns.
Azura Credit Union members have access to our team of Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors. They're available by appointment and their services are free of charge to members.
Our Financial Counselors are certified to assist you with:
- Creating a budget
- Understanding your credit report
- Managing your cash
- Setting financial goals and making a plan to achieve them
- Creating a savings plan
- Regaining control of your finances and getting out of debt
Ready to get started? Schedule your FREE appointment today!
Our Above & Beyond blog features great articles with important financial tips and news.