Mortgage Associate/Quality Control
Our Mortgage Associate/QC provides assistance to our members by answering questions they may have about the mortgage process, conducting interviews with members as part of the initial mortgage loan process and by examining all the documentation for loan files to ensure that required information is accurate and complete. This may include working with the Loan Originator internally or contacting the member to obtain missing information.
- Assists members with questions and provision of information through product and service knowledge.
- Interviews mortgage loan applicants to document required information.
- Assembles required documentation necessary to complete processing and ensures in-house loans are of superior quality.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent knowledge attained through related experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Follow through ability.
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, high volume and work with strict timelines.
- PC/Technology proficiency.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.