Fixed Rate Home Loan
Purchase Your Home with Azura
Chances are, whether you're looking to buy your first home or upgrade to something bigger, purchasing a new home is exciting and the process of financing it is now faster and easier than ever before.
At Azura, we offer competitive rates, local service and flexible terms to fit your needs.
Discover the Benefits
Overwhelmed by your options? You don't have to be. Fixed rate home loans are simple and are among the most popular loans for a reason.
Competitive, Fixed Rates
Enjoy the security of knowing your interest rate will not change.
Up to 97% Financing
Your first home is a big step, but it doesn't have to be a scary one.
Fixed rate home loans come in various terms such as 10,15,20 or 30 years.
Your monthly payment stays the same unless taxes or insurance rises. This predictability makes it easy to plan your budget!
- Pre-approvals to determine your purchasing power
- Online loan management
- Convenient payment options, including: automatic (ACH), Bill Pay, home loan service site, and in person at your local Azura branch
Note: Currently Azura Credit Union does not participate in USDA, VA, or FHA lending
Simply apply online to start your home buying journey. We're ready to help you pave the way!
The Home Loan Process
Buying a home has never been easier. We've streamlined and updated the entire home loan process to bring you a faster, more technologically advanced way to finance your home.
- Rates and Options. If you want to preview loan options, visit our Rates Calculators to receive a variety of up-to-date loan rates and options before you start the application.
- Pre-Approval & Application. In most cases, the pre-approval process is quick and easy. Please note - the information you provide on your application must be verified in the following steps to finalize the approval and underwriting process.
- Financial Verifications. We'll verify your information with documentation to confirm assets and income.
- Final loan approval. This step involves underwriting your new home. Once we've reviewed this information, we will give you a final approval then ready your loan for closing.
- Closing! With final loan approval, we'll prepare the loan documents for you to sign and send them to an escrow company for signing. Once we receive the signed loan documents, we'll transfer the money to the escrow company. They will then disburse the loan and record the documents.
Your Dream Home Is Waiting
Ready to start? To apply for your easy online loan in as little as 15 minutes, all you have to do is answer some questions about yourself, your property, and your finances.