Fixed Rate Home Loan
Purchase Your home with Azura
Chances are, whether you're looking to buy your first home or upgrade to something bigger, purchasing a new home is exciting and the process of financing it is now faster and easier than ever before.
At Azura, we offer the competitive fixed rates, local service and flexible terms to fit your needs.
Discover the Benefits
Overwhelmed by your options? You don't have to be. Fixed rate home loans are simple and are among the most popular loans for a reason.
Competitive, Fixed Rates
Enjoy the security of knowing your interest rate will not change.
Up to 97% Financing
Your first home is a big step, but it doesn't have to be a scary one.
Fixed rate home loans come in various terms such as 10,15,20 or 30 years.
Your monthly payment stays the same unless taxes or insurance rises. This predictability makes it easy to plan your budget!
- Pre-approvals to determine your purchasing power
- Online loan management
- Convenient payment options, including: automatic (ACH), Bill Pay, home loan service site, and in person at your local Azura branch
Note: Currently Azura Credit Union does not participate in USDA, VA, or FHA lending
Simply apply online to start your home buying journey. We're ready to help you pave the way!
The Home Loan Process
Buying a home has never been easier. We've streamlined and updated the entire home loan process to bring you a faster, more technologically advanced way to finance your home.
- You'll answer some questions online in the Home Loan Center and we'll provide a variety of loan options for you to choose from so you can apply.
- In many cases, we can immediately credit-approve your loan request based on your income and debts. It is, however, legally subject to underwriting the home you are financing and verification of the information you've provided us on your application.
- When we process your loan we'll verify your information with documentation to verify assets and income.
- Final loan approval involves underwriting your new home. Once we've reviewed this information, we will give you a final approval, and then ready your loan for closing.
- With final loan approval, we'll prepare the loan documents for you to sign and send them to an escrow company for signing. Once we receive the signed documents, we'll transfer the money to the escrow company and they will disburse the loan and record the documents.
Start your journey to a new home today!
Your Dream Home Is Waiting
Ready to start? To apply for your easy online loan in as little as 15 minutes, all you have to do is answer a few simple questions about yourself, your property, and your income, debts, and assets.