Our Operations Associates are responsible for the maintenance of payment systems, and ensuring that payments and deposits post correctly. They also provide a great deal of internal support with issues and questions pertaining to accounts, postings, transactions and card services. Work involves taking calls and responding timely and accurately to emails while also completing daily tasks.
- Receives, reviews and processes transactions, deposits, wire transfers and payments through various channels.
- Resolution of disputed transactions
- Generates and mails deposit account related notices and letters.
- Twelve months of similar or related experience.
- Two-year college degree or completion of relevant in-house training preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- PC/Technology proficiency.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to work well with strict deadlines.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications.