Loan Operations Associate
Our Loan Operations Associates are responsible for a variety of department clerical duties and support functions as well as a variety of support duties related to the lending function within the Credit Union.
- Receives, reviews and processes incoming mail related to lien perfection and hazard insurance.
- Tracks, remits and files payment protection premiums and claims.
- Prepares lien satisfaction documents for members, dealers and insurance companies.
- Audits, images and maintains loan files in accordance with established procedure.
- Collaborates with lending staff to ensure Credit Union’s rights and interests are protected through proper documentation and lien perfection.
- Six months of similar or related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Tact and courtesy in communications written and verbal
- Phone etiquette
- Professional demeanor.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.