Business Loan Operations Associate
Our Business Loan Operations Associates lend administrative support to the Business Services department by maintaining loan files, member information, and ordering of appraisals and title work. Work also includes answering questions for business members regarding their accounts and providing information about our products and services
- Reviews business loan approvals and prepares loan documentation.
- Ensures accuracy of loan documents for business department.
- Orders and reviews appraisals and title work for accuracy.
- Audits, images and maintains business loan files while ensuring accuracy on our system.
- Prepares lien satisfaction documents for members and insurance companies.
- Collaborates with business lending staff to ensure proper documentation is in place.
- Prepares files for closing.
- Leads the annual review process and tracks key elements of the Business loan process.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- PC/Technology proficiency.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed.