Business Services Manager
Our Business Services Manager develops and maintains business member relationships by personal contact with the purpose of soliciting new deposit and loan business opportunities. Assisting both members and potential members with commercial and personal consumer loans. Explore new business prospects and educate them on Azura’s deposit/loan products that best fit their business needs. Examine, verify and analyze the financial information provided on a business loan application to determine capability of meeting monthly loan payment obligations. Maintain loan portfolio, build relationships and ensure member satisfaction. Prepare presentations to recommend approval or disapproval of loan applications to the Business Loan Committee when needed.
- Responsible for growth and overall success of business functions.
- Obtain pertinent information from borrowers to analyze credit information, financial statements and other related information
- Research background documentation and review of financial statements and tax returns.
- Analyze information and prepare detailed analysis to include reports, summaries, loan structure for presentation
- Monitoring business members within the portfolio to identify deteriorating credit conditions and compliance with loan agreements.
- Ensure renewals, reviews and risk ratings are completed timely.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external members.
- Supervision of business service support personnel.
- Five to eight years of specialized analysis, underwriting, preparing loan proposal and portfolio management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related direct experience in commercial credit/lending.
- Strong knowledge of credit union laws, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Familiarity with analyzing and underwriting C&I, CRE and asset based transactions.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient problem solving ability.
- PC/Technology proficiency.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed. Voted again, Best Employer in Topeka in our category!